Our Exclusive Tour of Tuscany includes a evening at an outdoor concert by the legendary Andrea Bocelli!!!
Imagine a week in Tuscany with wine tasting, cooking classes AND attending an outdoor concert one evening under the Tuscan stars with Andrea Bocelli! This is a bucket list event for many. He only does this concert in July and only does 2 of them. The first concert is sold out already but we have secured tickets to the 2nd concert. This tour starts and ends in Milan with the first and last night hotel in Milan included. Then we head for the Tuscan town of Montecantini for 5 nights including the evening of the concert. If you are a fan of Andrea Bocelli or are looking for a night you will remember for years to come then this tour is for you. You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
Also included are:
- 1 x 3-course dinner in Milan (drinks extra) on the first night
- 4 – 3-course dinners in Montecatini (drinks extra)
- Headphones for all tours
- All tours as outlined below
- 24-hour emergency telephone number
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes (to be paid directly at the hotel upon arrival), everything not mentioned under the services included. Hotel city taxes are €2 in Montecatini & €5 in Milan – per person, per night.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Jul. 24, 2019 – Arrival Day – Arrive at the hotel in Milan and relax. Dinner on your own tonight.
- Jul. 25, 2019 – Depart for Tuscany – Take a private bus to Tuscany, stopping in the culinary heart of Italy, Emilia-Romagna, for lunch along the way. Dinner that night.
- Jul. 26, 2019 – Pisa & Pietrasanta – Leave Montecatini after breakfast and head to the charming little city Pisa. Start the walking tour in the Piazza dei Miracoli, with its impressive Cathedral, the Baptistery and, of course, the world-famous Leaning Tower (entrance optional). After time to have lunch on your own, go to the coast and enjoy the summer breeze in Pietrasanta, at the foothills of the Apuan Alps. The town hosted artists like Michelangelo, drawn to its excellent local marble. Dinner that night.
- Jul. 27, 2019 – Andrea Bocelli Event – Morning at leisure, but remember to have a good breakfast at the hotel, as this will be a long day! Leave Montecatini in the afternoon to reach the Tuscany countryside, where a typical estate awaits you to sample an extensive range of local products. Afterwards, attend the Andrea Bocelli event in Lajatico, the hometown of the tenor. The unique concert takes place at the Theater of Silence: an innovative open-air amphitheatre created in 2006, with the aim of uniting art, culture and the beauty of the Tuscan hills. Bocelli takes the stage here only once or twice each summer, and then the area remains silent and peaceful for the rest of the year. It is about a 300 yard walk downhill from where the bus drops you off to the concert venue and your seats. At the end of the concert it’s about a 300 yard walk uphill back to the bus. At the venue there are stands selling food and drink, yes including wine for purchase. The seats are in category 6 – located in the Tribuna A &/B section. These are the unassigned seats. If you are interested in upgrades, we can get those prices for you, just ask your agent.
- Jul. 28, 2019 – Free day in Montecatini – As the previous evening’s concert may end late – today you can take it easy and enjoy at your own pace the small city the hotel is in, Montecatini. Dinner that night.
- Jul. 29, 2019 – Lucca & cooking class – Breakfast at the hotel and towards the late morning be transported to the area around Lucca to learn a few, new culinary tricks at a cooking class. Enjoy the fruits of your labor in the vineyards and olive groves surrounding the cooking school. Then go to Lucca for a guided tour: hidden behind imposing Renaissance walls, the town still follows the layout set by the former Roman colony founded in 180 BC. See the Duomo of San Martino, which dates back to the 6th century or relax in one of the cafés in Piazza dell’Anfiteatro. Dinner that night.
- Jul. 30, 2019 – Depart for Milan – Leave for Milan on a private bus, stopping again for a lovely lunch in Emilia-Romagna. Farewell dinner tonight.
- July 31, 2019 – Depart for Home – Fly back home with all your new memories!
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- 20 to 24 guests – $1,768
- 25 to 29 guests – $1,713
- 30 to 34 guests – $1,628
- 35 to 39 guests – $1,568
- 40 guests or more – $1,519
- Single supplement – add $299
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is $1,768pp. But if we end up with over 40 going the price drops to $1,519pp and that would be the final price you would pay, not the $1,768pp.
Yes you can bring friends with your and yes active employees can join. We want to fill the group to 40+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed.
Deposit is $250pp
Final Payment is due on Apr. 15, 2019
No cancellation fee if you cancel before final payment.
Full penalty if cancelled after Apr. 15, 2019.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.